Our Commitment: We are committed to offering a superior early childhood education to children, delivered to parents in a way that makes them a partner in the process!
The method for success in fulfilling our commitment:
- We are committed to delivering a world-class early childhood educational experience to each and every child and let nothing stand in the way of that goal.
- We hire teachers with the education, skills, abilities and, most importantly, talent (which cannot be taught), to deliver a world-class experience to the child in a personalized manner.
- We create a culture where staff have a burning desire to deliver absolute excellent service to children, families, and each other.
- Voluntarily Participate in the Quality Rating System www.qrslouisiana.com
- Licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services (Class A)
- Live Web Cams
- Certified and/or College Educated Staff
- CPR & Pediatric First Aid Certified Staff
- Staff Trained Annually (General Health & Safety in childcare setting and Food Safety)
- Staff Trained in Medication Administration
- Secured Access Entry Systems
- Extra Curricular Activities (Tumble Time, Ceramics, Homework Assistance)
- Healthy Menu w/ 3-4 meals offered daily (Approved by Nutritionist)
- Scholarships offered to caregivers to advance their level of education
- A Member of The Child Care Association of Louisiana