Home Work Zone
Homework can be fun when you get to do it together! We set aside time each afternoon for children to focus on their homework.
We come up with a homework plan that works for your family. Some families prefer children to get their energy out and save their homework for home. Other families have busy schedules and extracurricular activities and find it helpful for children to get a head start on their homework.
We are committed to affirming and encouraging kids as they progress through the school year.
Experienced caregivers provide consistent mentorship and a balanced schedule for school age children.
- Fun and interactive activities every day to keep schoolers engaged and excited!
- We partner with families to help with homework routines and individualize educational support.
- Low student to teacher ratios.
- Focus on teamwork and team building fosters lasting friendships.
- Year-round program that includes special event days during holidays and when school is not in session.
- Safety is our first priority. From our bus procedures to daily classroom rules, your children are in excellent hands.
- Transportation to and from school is included in our weekly rate. We either transport to local elementary schools, or we are a bus stop. Our vehicles are equipped with seatbelts for every child, a back-up alarm, and a vehicle safety check alarm to ensure no child is left on the bus after a route.